Back from the Professional Photographers of Idaho convention!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Wow, what a great 4 days of fun, friends, and education! I am super excited to get back in the studio and get to work. Spirits are high and the creative juices are flowin'. I truly love this profession. I am so very blessed to be able to do what I love and make it a career. I don't take it for granted even for a second. I can't wait to dive into my upcoming sessions and weddings are starting to really book up for the summer! If only I could clone myself so I could do some of the dates that people have requested that are already booked!
Weddings are my favorite. It is what initially got me interested in photography. It is so much fun for me to be able to capture such a wonderful experience in peoples lives. There are very few days left that are open so if you are getting married this summer call me soon!
If you haven't checked out my wedding website yet click The Photography Boutique's Wedding site.
I also design custom engagement announcements and have tons of sample announcements to browse at the studio. So stop on by and say hi and book your session today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment