Off to the Professional Photographers of Idaho conference in Boise!

Saturday, March 20, 2010
Just leaving town to make the trip to Boise to the annual PPofI conference to further increase my education. It seems like in this profession we can never learn too much! It is also a great time to hang out with my fellow photographers and pick up new tips and tricks from them. I love being in this profession for many reasons, but one of the greatest is the wonderful camaraderie we have as fellow professionals. Many people are more than willing to help each other out and lend a little advice. While we are all competitors, it is truly unique in the way that most of us are friendly to each other and I have many great friends who are direct competitors.
I love this industry and am so excited to learn everything I can at this conference. I will be out of the studio until next Thursday so if you need assistance please call me at 208-406-9675 and I will try and take care of you the best I can!
See you next week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment